Welcome to Pick'em Plus!
Go beyond picking by playing in a unique integrated collection of pools that are highly configurable by a League Administrator to score points in unique ways and keep player interest alive throughout tournaments and seasons like no other pool out there!
Unique and highly customizable
- Pick'em Plus offers a unique one-of-a-kind experience like no other on the web.
- Our pools are designed from the ground up and offer excitement and involve player interest throughout the entire duration of the tournaments or seasons that the pool is a part of.
- League Administrators have full flexibility to customize the way the pools operate and can fine-tune scoring options to best suit their needs.
- Powerful integration with score feeds to deliver near-real-time results and updated scoring and player rankings as the games complete.
Pick'em Plus is offers a unique collection of NCAA Basketball tournament pools!
- We are the only offering available that can run Mens and Womens Division I, II and III tournament games.
- Bracket Pools - Dynamic scoring options that can be set up simply or involve seed options to reward upset picks
- Final 4 Squares - Reward players with bonus chances to win during the first rounds of the tournament and collect prizes during the Final 4 games
- Survivor Pool - Pick unique teams to survive at the outset of the tournament with many options available
- Seed Confidence Pool - Rank the 4 teams within each seed on their confidence to survive and win throughout the tournament
Lots of options available during the regular NFL season and playoffs!
- Regular Season Pick'em - Pick the winners each week to score points. Options to score picks straight-up, against-the-spread or a unique underdog bonus scoring structure.
- Playoff Squares - Earn squares throughout the regular NFL season and cash in on prizes during the playoffs and Super Bowl.
- Survivor Pool - Pick a unique team to win each week and keep going until your pick loses.
- Playoff Spread Pool - Continue picking into the post season with weekly playoff picks.
- Playoff Head-to-Head Pool - Compete against another player based on final regular season standings in 16 team tournament-style elimination brackets.
- Playoff Confidence Pool - Rank the playoff teams on confidence of going far in the Playoffs. Score points based on confidence and team wins!